Diarrhea Home > Rotavirus Vaccine
What Should You Tell Your Healthcare Provider?
- A history of intussusception (a problem where one part of the bowel moves into the next)
- Diarrhea or vomiting
- A blood disorder
- A gastrointestinal (digestive) problem or condition
- An immune-suppressing condition such as HIV or AIDS, diabetes, or cancer
- Had any sort of a reaction to any vaccine in the past
- A moderate to severe illness
- Any relatives (or other close contacts) with a weakened immune system
- Any allergies, including allergies to latex, foods, dyes, or preservatives.